A Physician with a Vision
Starting with 120 providers, today we have grown to become one of the largest and most successful group practices in the United States, with more than 175 women's health physicians and 60 clinicians. Our providers meet rigorous credentialing standards and rank highly with many health plans for quality and efficiency. Our group practice is an advocate for women’s health issues and devoted to caring for our patients through every stage of life. Our commitment is that you will always have direct access to your physician and her/his office staff.
I am delighted and proud to introduce our enhanced new website as it allows us to equip you with relevant and current women’s health information whenever you need it. Our dedicated physicians and the services they provide are just a click away as we hope to build stronger connections with you, our highest priority.
To learn more about Dr. Ruben and his practice, Physicians for Women, click here.
- Management Team
- For Physicians
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT)
- Understanding Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Connecticut's Largest OBGYN Network Halts Use of Power Morcellators in Laparoscopic Procedures
- Meaningful Connections
- Improving Lives at Home and Abroad
- Three Long-time Women’s Health CT Physicians Retire
- Comprehensive Treatment with Care
- Expert Care with a Smile
- A Prescription to Heal
- Growth in Great Patient Care
- A Physician on a Mission
- Milestones and Medicine
- Best Doctors in Greater Hartford
- Study Shows Women Over 30 More Health Conscious
- CT Women Need to Boost Their Health IQ
- Women's Health Survey Highlights
- Terms and Conditions of Use
- For Patients