Women's Health Specialty Care
499 Farmington Avenue, Suite 220
Farmington, CT 06032
Phone: (860) 678-7300
At Women's Health Specialty Care we realize that each individual is unique. Founded in 1998, our dedicated, entirely female staff and team of providers work together to offer you a personalized plan of care, customized to fit your individual needs. We provide exceptional urological services to you in a comfortable, considerate and empathic setting while providing you with the highest level of care. The outcome: a healthier you!
Women’s Health Specialty Care’s vision is to be a center of excellence focused on providing exceptional and innovative urological services to women.
Women’s Health Specialty Care’s mission is to be a center of excellence, specializing in women’s urologic problems, especially voiding dysfunction, and bladder/pelvic health. We are committed to providing care to adult men and women in the state of Connecticut and neighboring areas, with a focus on women. Our purpose is to provide our patient’s with the highest level of care, using the following core values as our guidance:
- Provide care in a compassionate, empathetic setting in a professional and kind manner, treating each patient’s specific, individual urological needs
- Strive to diligently perform research, and put into place innovative technologies to improve patient care and internal growth
- Keep the lines of communication open and work together as a team and show our patients, as well as each other, the utmost patience and respect in our interactions together
- Competitively compensate our employees, and provide an enjoyable, positive atmosphere for them to learn and grow as an employee
- Come together to give back to our community and help out those in need; continually educating our patients, colleagues, staff, and the public
- Continue to strive to become a center of excellence and a place of business our patients and referring colleagues can count on
Please take advantage of the wealth of resources available to you on our website.
We understand you have many choices for your urologic care and thank you for choosing Women’s Health Specialty Care.
For your convenience, please use the links to the left to meet our physicians and clinician, as well as get information about our location, hours, insurance, hospital affiliations and more.