Annual Gynecology Visit
When we see you regularly, we can make sure you’re healthy inside and out. Commonly known as a well-woman exam, your annual gynecology visit is the time to connect with your provider and yourself. It provides an opportunity to talk about your overall health, get to know your body, and have necessary screenings based on your age and lifestyle.
Here are some benefits of a regular preventative visit:
- You’ll get a clearer picture of your overall health, including your mental wellbeing.
- Yearly pelvic exams can detect certain cancers in early stages and check for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and other problems.
- Screening for cervical cancer can help prevent it or catch it early.
- If you are sexually active, you can get tested for STIs.
- You can discuss birth control options to find one that fits your lifestyle.
- You’ll receive a clinical breast exam or mammogram, depending on age and risk factors.
Schedule a visit today.Request Appointment
Your Women’s Health Connection ObGyn can help you with routine gynecology care.
Number of Women's Health Connecticut network locations in CT and MA
Average provider patient satisfaction rating
Approx. number of providers part of the Women's Health Connecticut network
Approx. number of patients seen at Women's Health Connecticut each year