Keith J. Falter II, MD
Keith J. Falter II, MD
Danbury (Main Office), Ridgefield*
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Explained Condition Clearly: 98.8
- Concern for Worries: 99.2
- Likelihood of Recommending: 99.2
- Office Staff Teamwork: 96.2
Scores are representative of patients surveyed by Press Ganey in 2022.
*Provider may not practice at all locations.
Learn about this provider.
Dr. Falter received his undergraduate degree as a physician assistant from D’Youville College (Buffalo, New York) in 2004, and earned his medical degree from The American University of Antigua in 2008, graduating with honors. He completed his residency training at Danbury Hospital in 2012, where he served as the Administrative Chief Resident in his final year.
Dr. Falter completed the accelerated track for board certification and is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. He is currently a member of the Fairfield County, Connecticut State and American Medical Associations.
Dr. Falter currently serves as Medical Director for Women's Health Connecticut and chairs the group's quality and best practice committee. He also serves on the board of directors for both Physicians for Women's Health and Women's Health Connecticut. Dr. Falter is on the Danbury Hospital Medical Executive Committee and previously held the position of Medical Student Clerkship Director for the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology. Dr. Falter has authored multiple publications, and currently holds academic teaching positions at multiple medical schools including the University of Vermont College of Medicine.
Dr. Falter lives locally with his wife and two young daughters. He enjoys practicing yoga, cooking, and hiking with his family.
- Annual Gynecology Visit
- Birth Control
- Bone Density Testing
- Center of Excellence - Hysterectomy
- Center of Excellence - Maternity
- Endometrial Ablation
- Endometriosis Treatment
- Fertility Assessment
- High-Risk Pregnancy
- In-Office 3D Mammography
- In-Office Surgeries and Procedures
- Lactation Support
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- LGBTQ Care
- Long Term Birth Control
- Menopausal Care
- Permanent Birth Control
- Vulvovaginal Treatment
Find out what patients are saying.
Dr. Falter is absolutely the best doctor I have EVER had. He is the most friendly, experienced, knowledgeable, and genuine person I have ever encountered.
This was my first visit with Dr. Falter. What a great guy. He made my exam very comfortable and I feel comfortable with his as my main GYN.
Other providers at this practice.
Resources featuring this provider.
- The Flu in 2020: 3 Things You Need to Know
- Though COVID-19 has monopolized conversations about our health this season, influenza is still a major concern and should be taken seriously. The flu...
- Video: Discussing the Flu Vaccine
- With all the news about various COVID-19 vaccines in development, it's easy to forget there's another type of vaccine out there right now, ready to pr...