Scott Matson, MDRequest Appointment
Scott Matson, MD
Glastonbury (Main Office)*
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
Patient satisfaction scores have not been entered for this physician.
*Provider may not practice at all locations.
Learn about this provider.
Dr. Matson is certified by the American Board of Urology, and has completed basic and advanced microsurgical training at The Center for Male Reproductive Medicine and Microsurgery at the Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University.
He is a member of the American Urologic Association, The American Society for Reproductive Medicine, and The Society of Male Reproduction and Urology. Dr. Matson is the former Chief of Urologic Surgery at ECHN (Manchester and Rockville Hospitals).
Dr. Matson grew up, trained, and lives in Connecticut. He is married and the father of three children.
- Chief of Urologic Surgery - ECHN 2007
- Member of Cancer Committee ECHN - 2002-2007
- Introduced Laparoscopic Renal Surgery and Brachytherapy to ECHN
- Diplomat American Board of Urology (Board Certified) 2004
- University of CT School of Medicine - Urology Residency 1998-02
- University of CT School of Medicine - General Surgery Residency 1996-98
- University of CT School of Medicine - Medical Doctor 1996
- University of Connecticut - B.S. Molecular Biology 1991, Honors Scholar and Magna Cum Laude
- Norwich Free Academy 1987
- Awarded by Peers "Outstanding New Practitioner" ECHN 2005
- Phi Beta Kappa 1991
- Honors Scholar 1991
Resources regarding your care.
- Birth Control
- No Scalpel Vasectomy Overview
- Considering a vasectomy as long-term birth control? Dr. Scott Matson of Women’s Health Connecticut explains a no-needle, no-scalpel vasectomy – a simp...
- Birth Control
- No Scalpel Vasectomy Risks
- In this non-graphic video, Dr. Scott Matson of Vasectomy and Male Infertility Center of Connecticut, a division of Women’s Health Connecticut, helps y...