Tracy E. Brennan, MDRequest Appointment
Tracy E. Brennan, MD
Glastonbury (Main Office), Avon, Farmington, Hartford*
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Friendliness and Courtesy: 99.5
- Concerns for Worries: 99.8
- Likelihood of Recommending: 99.1
- Confidence in Provider: 98.8
- Office Staff Teamwork: 98.6
Scores are representative of patients surveyed by Press Ganey in 2020.
*Provider may not practice at all locations.
Learn about this provider.
Dr. Brennan received her undergraduate degree from the University of Connecticut and her medical degree from Northwestern University Medical School. She completed her obstetrics and gynecology residency training at Hartford Hospital and joined the group in 1988. Dr. Brennan is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Since 2002, Dr. Brennan has been voted a "Top Doc" in her field of ObGyn. She also received Connecticare's Golden Heart Award for highest patient satisfaction in the state of Connecticut and has been a recipient of a Patient's Choice Award, a Compassionate Doctor Award, and voted one of the Best Doctors in America.
In March 2017, Dr. Brennan appeared on Better Connecticut to discuss new regulations regarding Pap smears. Dr. Brennan has been honored as one of Connecticut’s Best Doctors of 2018 by Connecticut Magazine.
Find out what patients are saying.
I LOVE Dr. Brennan! She makes me feel safe and confident in her care… I always learn something new. I appreciate her expertise, knowledge, professionalism, and delightfully warm manner.
Dr Brennan is one of a kind. Can't think of enough superlatives to do justice. Wish I could find a primary care doctor like her.
The office did a great job of setting up the waiting room to accommodate issues related to COVID-19. The staff was welcoming a friendly.
Other providers at this practice.
Resources featuring this provider.
- Doc Talk
- Healthy Relationships
- Doc Talk: Domestic Violence the Silent Public Health Crisis
- With October being National Domestic Violence Awareness Month, it is important to Women’s Health Connecticut (WHC) to shine a light on this public hea...
- Giving Birth During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Being pregnant and giving birth during the COVID-19 pandemic raises a lot of new challenges, fears, and questions for families. Perhaps one of the har...