Is it a yeast infection, or something else? It’s that familiar feeling when you suspect that something is “off.” You don’t need to suffer with unpleasant symptoms or uncertainty. You can get timely and specialized treatment for common gynecological problems at any Women's Health Connecticut location.
When you have a sensitive health issue or if something’s just not quite right, our compassionate ObGyn providers have the expertise required to treat women and people with periods. Don’t trust just anyone with this type of care. Our dedicated specialists understand women’s health and will prioritize your problem visit care – from testing, to treatment, to relief!
Here are some reasons to schedule a problem visit with an ObGyn provider:
- Get help for UTIs
- STI screening and treatment
- Get help for yeast infections
- Get help for vaginitis or vaginal pain
- Get help for heavy periods or period pain
- Have a clinical breast exam
- Get a prescription for a medication that can help
- Ask questions and address other sensitive feminine health concerns