Introducing the Nurture Pregnancy App
Women's Health Connecticut is proud to announce the launch of our new pregnancy app, NURTURE! The NURTURE app is free to download and available to patients at select Women's Health Connecticut practices starting in October 2020.
NURTURE is currently available to patients with select health plans who receive care at the following practices:
Our signature pregnancy app is your one place for OB in-person and virtual visits, plus pregnancy health info you know you can trust. Get ready for your visits as the app and your doctor guide you through each milestone and trimester. In-app tools help you navigate your health and learn about the growth of your baby each day:
- Week-by-week updates with baby’s 'fruit size' and weekly videos
- Trusted health articles in the Learn Library
- Weight and blood pressure trackers
- Personal To-Do List to remember those prenatal vitamins and next OB appointment
- See all your upcoming appointments and be prepared with tutorials, videos and helpful articles on how to make the most of your visit
Stay connected to your doctor in between visits with simple click-to-call features for direct access. Use the app’s Q-list for questions you want to ask your doctor at your next visit.
Whether you’re looking for advice, reassurance, or a care plan made just for you – we’re here to support you during your pregnancy and throughout your postpartum journey. We know you’re feeling so many things as you start to plan and prepare. Women’s Health Connecticut is devoted to guiding you through every step of this uniquely personal experience. Get ready for your next appointment by downloading the NURTURE app today.